Friday 30 March 2012

Time for Easter Break

Hi everyone! I don't have a BA Word of the Day this time :( sorry. Nor any pictures. I am writing this in a bit of a hurry because I need to leave in 10 minutes to get to my coach that will take me to the airport. And then I have to catch an airplane that will take me to Frankfurt, Germany! However, I wanted to inform you guys of the cool places I will get to go. So here is a really rough itinerary of what I will be doing until April 11!

March 30- flight to Frankfurt, Germany at 3:25pm
March 31- spend the day with Chelsea (my old roommate from ISU that is studying abroad in Germany) in Frankfurt; flight at 8:45 pm to Venice, Italy.
April 1-  Venice (taking a day trip to Verona)
April 2- Venice
April 3- Venice to Florence (day trip to Pisa)
April 4- Florence
April 5- Florence to Rome
April 6- Rome (and on Good Friday as well!)
April 7- Rome to Milan
April 8- Milan
April 9- Milan to Barcelona
April 10- Barcelona
April 11- Back to London late at night
April 12- London
April 13- To Amsterdam to meet up with Chelsea again (tentative)
April 14- Amsterdam
April 15- flight back home and Easter Break is done!

I hope everyone has a good week and a half! I shall miss you all! Until then, Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment